Szenior (5-10 év), Vezető (>10 év)
angol - haladó, román - haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Távmunkára hajlandó jelölteket toborzok
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
ACCOUNTING MANAGER SEE (TEMP- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: ATHENS, BELGRADE, ZAGREB, BUCHAREST, SOFIA)
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
Manager of South East Europe Accounting team responsible for leading a team of 6 people situated all over SEE countries. Key responsibility is to drive the centralization and harmonization of main Accounting activities performed all around the 7 subsidiaries, in accordance with local and IFRS accounting principles and standards, ensuring compliance with all relevant SEE & Group regulations, fiscal rules and reporting requirements.
- Understanding of all processes in the company and how they are recorded through SAP and reflected in financial statements of SEE subsidiaries.
- Implement centralized and harmonized financial activities regarding invoice processing, expense reports, credit notes, payments throughout SEE subsidiaries, delivery of month end/year end reporting activities, complex business transactions, fixed assets maintenance, maintain GL accounts in line with group regulations, bank statements processing, clearing vendor invoices and payroll elements against bank accounts, reconciling payments processed with bank statement.
- Support local finance managers in reconciliation of General Ledger balances with Sub ledgers regarding fixed asset, inventories, receivables, revenue etc.
- Propose and adjust ways of working where necessary, creating efficiencies to ensure all transactions are in line with legal and group principles/requirements
- Monitor accounting operations & report on irregularities.
- Support SEE Sr Finance Managers with statutory audit, revenue and tax audit
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of professionals to ensure that finance, accounting & treasury activities are conducted effectively and ethically and comply with the organization’s policies and standards as well as relevant regulations and laws
- Work closely with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong accounting knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance relevant processes
- Advanced SAP Knowledge.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Strong communication skills
- People Management experience. Ability to drive a team of 6 people, some of them virtually across SEE.
- Deadline driven and results oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy.
- Good time management and priority setting skills required.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), knowledge of Statutory accounting principles of some of SEE countries will be considered a plus
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Mobility and relocation flexibility will be considered as advantage
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant. Advanced qualification will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 7 years Accounting, Finance experience preferably in a multinational environment managing Accounting, Finance functions and teams.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Candidates are kindly asked to apply on the link to inserted in this job ad.