The company name, “PLASESS“, stems from the deep desire of combining the fundamental concepts of “planning“ and “success“. As the name indicates, our company is built upon the philosophy “Plan and immediately implement“ and, starting with the foundation of Mori Mold Factory in, we have gained the trust of our customers by performing constant and prompt actions, based on a detailed and careful planning.
Through an integrated system which employs an extended variety of techniques, our company manufactures a wide range of products, starting with mold design for plastic components, and continuing with the production, injection molding, pressing, painting and assembly of plastic parts.
Plasess (Romania) started the activity in 2010 in Timisoara wishing to stay in Romania on a long term. We also encourage our employee’s long term staying in our company by offering competitive salaries, pleasant work environment and a package of benefits and bonuses.
For our plant in Timisoara, we are looking for a candidate to perform the role of:
University Degree in Economics
Good English command
MS Office user, excel advances
Personality: good communication skills, responsible, determined, organized, team player
- Booking of the internal and external invoices in the accounting system;
- Checking the documents attached to the invoices to be in accordance with internal procedures.
- Booking the invoices from payment petty cash in accounting system
- Booking income and payments, AR, AP
- preparation of statements
- balance reconciliations
- reevaluation for other currencies
- Fixed assets
- Support for external auditors
- Preparing other reports as required by management
To find more about Plasess Group and Plasess(Romania)please visit our website:
Be a part of our “Vision of Future“ – apply now!
We are looking forward for your application.