Access Systems Software Developer VNI CE TSR
We handle the invisible
What we do?
- We develop software for Passive Access Start and Entry system for customers all over the world;
- We work closely with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project teams to deliver a high-quality PASE functionality;
- We are a young and friendly team using Agile methodology to plan and deliver our functionality.
What do we need?
Engineers with passion for the wireless communication who have experience in automotive embedded software development.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to develop your career by interacting with many engineering disciplines.
- Task variety in different project and wide range of customers.
- Great place to work in a professional, young agile team.
- A mentor during your integration period to support you to stepwise start working on project tasks.
- Proven experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years);
- Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
- Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
- Advanced C programming skills;
- Basic electrical engineering knowledge;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
Would be a plus to have:
- Experience with wireless communication protocols;
- Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
- Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira;
- AUTOSAR knowledge;
- Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols;
- Problem solving skills.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.