Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans)
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
Process daily operations for distribution in the shipping, receiving and stockroom areas. Perform a wide variety of duties to identify, visually inspect, evaluate, receive, record, ship, count and distribute from various sources.
- Responsible for covering for all positions (shipping/receiving/material kitting) while fellow team-members are absent;
- Perform various receiving, material kitting and shipping transactions for external satellite locations effectively and accurately;
- Responsible for daily cycle counts;
- Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping the sales orders;
- Must read and verify detailed lists and reports and must be precise with recording information such as item and lot numbers, quantities, PO/WO/SO information;
- Handle and transport heavy, fragile items from shelf to shelf and ensure every item is placed in the assigned location; transporting includes the operating of a powered industrial vehicle (forklift);
- Must be a team player and interact with different levels of personnel in a professional manner;
- Must be conscience of work load in multiple areas and prioritize daily activities to maximize department output effectiveness in collaboration with supervisor;
- Count inventory items with precision and accurately record counts in the system database;
- Occasional overtime is required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and must have strong customer service skills;
- 2-3 years of previous experience with a working knowledge of shipping and stockroom inventory handling procedures;
- Technical aptitude for identifying and resolving basic customer support issues;
- Calm and rational thinker that works well under pressure;
- Must be proficient in MS office applications and data entry in a Windows environment;
- Strong understanding and use of inventory databases;
- Familiarity with MRP systems/SAP will be a +.