Great opportunity for a Waiter/ Waitress to join a team in a lovely village hotel at Eastern France.
Free accommodation is provided and 35 hours per week as well a contract till December with an option to be extended.
- Set up tables
- Welcome the customer upon arrival at the restaurant, set him/her up at a table and show him/her the card
- Advise the customer in his choice of dishes according to his tastes, the suggestions of the day and take his order
- Cash in the amount of a sale
- Clean a reception hall
- Enter an order on a computer
- Serve in appropriate manner
- Prepare hot or cold drinks
English and French
- Food hygiene and safety rules
- Collection procedures
- Table dressing techniques
- Basic culinary preparations
- Memory techniques
- Using of bar equipment
- Characteristics of alcohols
The ideal candidate must be willing to work long hours on his/her feet.
We would consider a person able to cooperate with kitchen staff and meet the demands of restaurant while prioritizing the most important items first.
Also must be able to follow directions and restaurant procedures.
Free accommodation and extra percent for overtime