Niveau de carrière
Intermédiaire (2-5 ans), Expérimenté (5-10 ans), Cadre (>10 ans)
You are a wicked smart coder with solid understanding of cloud computing, continuous deployment and never-settled in providing Test Automation support to a team on a mission to provide A-class services to millions of users worldwide.
Once committed to the cause, you will hold us responsible to higher standards of quality, so that we keep up to our promise of delivering a solid and robust technology product.
Ultimately, the testing frameworks you will architect and extend will help protecting people in the connected world.
We are highly motivated and addicted to pushing boundaries, driven by the purpose of building the most innovative IoT & Smart Home Security platform in the world. Experimentation, encouraging new ideas and sharing knowledge is our main strength.
Being part of the SafeThings team, you will collaborate with the development teams running key components, built atop diverse technology stacks. You will also act as a strong sparring partner for the product team, to make sure our deliverables and products make us proud.
You will report directly to the SafeThings Engineering Manager in Bucharest.
What you will do
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for our current applications.
- Oversee an app layering across: embedded systems, cloud microservices and mobile clients.
- Implement automatic tests into existing frameworks or into new frameworks for new test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing and retesting of defects and take part into all the activities that form the software testing cycle.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation or software development
- Skills in writing automatic tests in Java. Mastering Python as well, is a plus.
- General knowledge of rest APIs and REST Assured
- Analytical skills, spiced with a curiosity to investigating problems
- Great sense of responsibility and commitment
- Team play attitude with a strong desire to keep up to high standards
Benefits and perks:
- Equipment of your choice
- Cozy cafeteria with lunch and specialty coffee
- Stylish building with open roof terraces
Learning & Development
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Career Management
- Coaching programs
Health & Wellbeing
- Gym and fitness card
- Private medical care
- Sport events
Family & Living
- Vacation child care
- Avira Prime licenses
- Paid study leave
- Onboarding events
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Summer & Christmas parties