Niveau de carrière
Intermédiaire (2-5 ans)
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
This job contributes to Starbucks success by leading a team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners. The store manager is required to manage the overall operation of the store. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store's financial performance, and managing safety and security within the store.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering World Class Customer Service. Solicits customer feedback and proactively researches local markets to understand customer and community needs.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store
- Utilizes management information tools and analyses financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Starbucks.
- Manages on-going partner performance using performance management tools to support organizational objectives.
- Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where partners are valued and respected.
Summary of Experience
- Retail experience 4 years
- Supervision 3 years
- Experience analysing financial reports 2 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage store operations independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both oral and written)
- College degree in business or a closely related field may substitute for a portion of the required experience