Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans), Intermédiaire (2-5 ans)
You are going to be part of a young and fun cross-functional team which designs and implements enterprise level integration solutions to connect our interaction and third-party systems to our core IT landscape. You will work in close collaboration with analysts and developers within and outside the team. You will also travel to Vienna for training and project meetings.
• Develop services based on SOAP / REST based on webMethods platform (webMethods skills are not a pre-requisite)
• Secure applications against hacking attacks and data theft
• Perform application maintenance (implement change requests, fix bugs)
• Perform development tests (Unit Testing)
• Adopt and support suitable best practices within the technology domain.
- good knowledge of OOP and Java concepts
- at least 2 years of practical experience in J2EE development with good knowledge of HTTP protocols (SOAP, REST)
- very good knowledge of web service description languages (wsdl) and swagger definitions
- experience in test-driven-development and Unit-Test-Tools (. JUnit) and Service Interface Testing (SOAP-UI, Postman etc)
- experience with Source-Code-Management Tools (. GIT)
- CI & Deployment-Automation knowledge (Jenkins, Urban-Code or similar tools)
- strong social skills, good communicator both orally and in written form
- effective team player in a corporate environment
- fluent in English (both spoken and written).
Desirable skills (nice to have):
- strong interest in clean design and architecture of large-scale software systems
- experience with integration projects
- German language skills.
Compensation & benefits:
- very stable work environment, as part of large Insurance Multinational Group
- flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- full-time, unlimited employment contract
- attractive remuneration package
- lunch tickets
- private pension and health insurance
- extra vacation days
- exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- career development opportunities
- German language courses
- contribution to sport activities
- team building events
- great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view etc.