Site Manager – piping & structure
Niveau de carrière
Intermédiaire (2-5 ans), Expérimenté (5-10 ans)
Salaire brut / mois en euros
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
About the job:
The Site Manager has a critical role in monitoring, coordinating, and reporting the day to day work progress within the shipyard. This position requires daily interaction with the workers, foremen, managers, and customer’s representatives.
- Participate to the daily toolbox meetings and inform about the installation progress planned and expected results;
- Ensure that all the workers have a clear understanding of the installation tasks they are required to undertake, and that they have all necessary blueprints, tools and equipment available;
- Continuously monitoring the installation progress in accordance with the proposed target, fill in the activities check lists;
- Raise red flags / communicate to other decision makers and direct leaders whenever the progress is behind the schedule, and propose suitable solution and catch-up plan;
- Participate in evening debriefing meetings and offer his input as requested;
- Monitor, control & report project overall progress based on Budget & MH Budget
- Prepare and send periodical reports including work progress & workers evaluation.
- Engineering degree preferably
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French Language ;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the shipbuilding industry (commercial and cruise ships), pipe erection and fabrication, GRE Piping.
- Ability to demonstrate professional, and proactive relationships;
- Ability to understand the processes, apply resources, assess progress and react in a timely manner to any variations in the process;
- Ability to write reports, interpret technical data and procedure manuals, effectively present information, and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and all involved parties;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suites and computer skills;
- The ability to maintain a professional, and composed conduct in stressful situations
- Willing to travel / relocate.
Please apply only if you meet the described profile