Niveau de carrière
Expérimenté (5-10 ans)
Adresse(s) de travail
Cluj-Napoca; Paris; București
As the leading European specialist in the distribution of spare parts, accessories, diagrams and know-how for audio-visual, home appliance, home automation and security professionals since 1987, ASWO has become a major player in the world of after-sales service.
We are totally committed to our mission to extend the lifecycle of domestic appliances.
The motivation behind our activities is a desire to protect the environment and to allow as many people as possible access to the benefits of household equipment.
IT Developer – English language, with some knowledge of German H / F
CDI (permanent employee contract) located in the suburbs of Paris
In order to support our growth and reporting to the Information Systems Director, your main missions will be:
- Take responsibility for the development and maintenance of an interface between proprietary software and a software supplier;
- Development of mobile applications (Scanners, Ipods) for logistics
(Order preparation, storage in stock, optimization, inventory ...)
- This post requires a period of training in Germany, trips to be planned
- JQuery, jQuery Mobile
- Spring Framework
- Experience with Eclipse development tools
- Knowledge of IBM DB2 / SQL
- HTML CSS PHP
With well developed technical and project management skills, your initiative and sense of service will be assets in achieving your objectives in these functions.
Graduate of a Bac + 4, you have successful experience in JAVA.
Knowledge of the AS400 would be a plus. You are already familiar with the drafting of technical specifications and you have a good understanding of business issues.
- Salary according to experience