Senior Customer Support Trainer
Niveau de carrière
Intermédiaire (2-5 ans)
anglais - avancé
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
We are looking forYOU, our future Customer Support Trainer. You will be the lead trainer for Playtika’s Customer Support Academy, responsible for building, organizing and implementing the Academy’s on-boarding and ongoing development training programs, and working with business partners to ensure that the training programs are designed to meet the needs of the various business partners within the organization.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the on-boarding and ongoing training of Playtika’s Customer Support Agents, including creating and presenting all learning materials, tutorials, instructions and online and offline learning resources.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment, aligned with Playtika’s goal to on-board talents and produce top performers.
- Responsible for communicating any global, legal or regulatory requirements (GDPR rules, specific regulations) that must be applied by Playtika - and desired course of actions
- Help “trainees” understand our culture and cultivate their CS skills and knowledge;
- Help new employees understand our player’s motivation and needs; provide real case studies from Playtika’s business in order to meet and improve our Customer Support KPIs.
- Excellent communication, presentation and group dynamic skills with the ability to effectively deliver complicated ideas to different audiences
- Ability to effectively evaluate the outcomes of training sessions and maintain records of trainees’ progress and achievement.
- Serve as a reliable partner for all the Customer Support / VIP Departments & HR Department.
YOU will set standards and expectations through personal example in your conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
- At least 3 years of training experience with excellent proven results
- Previous Customer Support previous experience – mandatory
- Gaming industry in a global company - a plus
- Excellent English (all training materials will be in English)
- Able to engage and connect with trainees
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to details is a must
- Flexible, reliable and organized.
We rise to the challenge:
- You will team-up with an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow your skills with us - through collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry working in our offices around the world.
- Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest (we have game rooms and we are not afraid to use them!)
- Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, cookies, food & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
- Snacks and refreshments permanently at your disposal.
- Meal vouchers, Private pension, Dental & Healthcare package.
- Yearly & Quarterly bonus plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.