Quality Engineer Project Team Member - Timis
Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans), Intermédiaire (2-5 ans)
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
Valeo Romania is looking for a Quality Engineer PTM to join our team in Timisoara.
- Experience of minimum 2 years on a similar position in Quality, preferable automotive industry;
- Engineering degree;
- Medium knowledge in using Quality tools (Control Plan, FMEA);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Mandatory medium level of English (spoken and written);
- Customer oriented and good communication skills.
- Dynamism and proactivity would be a great asset.
- Define Control Plan for Prototype, Pre and Serial;
- Ensure that the Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) is respected, especially Build In Quality Standards;
- Verify that LLCs (Lesson Learn Cards) have been used and adhered to FMEA D / P to reduce RPN;
- Collect the problems encountered by the suppliers and the alternative proposals made by them;
- Participate in Design Review, including for suppliers;
- Provide support in the activities defined for the external and internal suppliers' components in Valeo sites, and provides support to procurement teams and SQAs;
- Prepare PVC and ensures the availability of all the required PVC supplies;
- Participate in pre-FDPR (Full Day Production Run) and FDPR, collect the errors encountered and open a Quick Response Quality Control (QRQC) related project;
- After phase 2 design freeze, ensure compliance with the 4M matrix considering product or process changes;
- Ensure customer information and approval of changes in accordance with 4M matrix;
- Update the quality documents as a result of product / process changes;
- Revise Control Plan after a problem has been encountered or after a different test result;
- Participate in improving work activities through Improvement Proposals (PI).
Competitive financial package: salary, meal tickets and gift vouchers, the 13th salary, different bonuses and sport allowance (7card);
Private medical insurance;
Training opportunities and career development plan;
Internal and international mobility;
Extra vacation days according to the work experience;
Canteen in the location and meal discounts;
Bookster - virtual modern library access in our location.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!
Entretien en ligne
- Do you have experience in a similar position? If yes, give details.
- Have you worked before with Quality tools (PFMEA, Control Plan, 8D, etc.)?