Professional Services Engineer
Niveau de carrière
Expérimenté (5-10 ans), Cadre (>10 ans)
- Regular travel to deliver services on customer locations throughout the EMEA region. Percentage of travel is between 25%-40% percent of the time
- Assist PS Project Managers during pre-sales process in preparing and reviewing
- Proposals, presentations and Statements of Work (SOW) for professional services engagements
- Work closely with the customer in understanding requirements, identifying a strategy for meeting the customer needs, problem identification, analysis and re-creation.
- Design, develop & execute test configurations to cover functional, scalability, performance, system testing and characterization for L2-7 technologies including wireless solutions using Ixia Test Equipment and Applications.
- Lead in test script design, bulk automation and test execution.
- Provide analysis of test results
- Perform day to day management of assigned projects, manage customer relationships and ensure customer delight.
- Interface with Ixia departments (support, engineering, product marketing) to resolve or work round issues in timely manner.
- Keep abreast of Product and Technology developments to ensure that latest solutions are used to enhance customer experience.
- 2 years of experience in IP Networking
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science or engineering background
- Customer facing experience and ability to manage relationships
- Good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues in a logical manner.
Expertise in one or more of the following:
- L2/L3 technologies (Ethernet/IP)
- Exposure to L4/7 Applications
- Network Visibility (Exposure to Network Taps, Network Packet Brokers )