Production Manager is one of the major key roles of Prevent Automotive Romania in driving the company actions into sustainable business results.
The mentioned role is part of the Management Team and coordinates the Production activities of the company in our locations, Deta and Lugoj.
Overall coordinates the resources and processes involved in production process in order to meet key business indicators: productivity and quality, with efficient budget costs and respecting committed terms to our clients.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Coordination of Production Department’s activities (people, processes, improvement projects), in a functional and lean manner, in order to meet company indicators:
- Productivity Indicators
- Quality Indicators
- People management
- Budget efficiency
- Audit & Certifications
- Manage transfers for Pre-serial to Serial production with an excellent PM approach
- Build and manage a good cooperation and a solid relationship with all departments involved in production process, based on good practice exchanges
- Runs regular management activities for area of Accountability
- University degree in related field; MBA or similar training would be a plus
- +5 years of experience in a dynamic company with international exposure, having a coordination role
- Experience in Automotive industry
- Authentic leadership and seniority in people management
- Awareness of a Customer oriented business and ability to cascade it into lean production management
- Strong communication skills and solution oriented approach
- Maturity and diplomacy in managing both people and processes
- English language is mandatory at advanced level, German is a big plus
Please take kindly notice that only the selected job applicants will be considered for the interviewing process.
If the application was not selected, please bear in mind that it will be considered for future positions that we regard as being more suitable, both for the company and for the job applicant.