Niveau de carrière
Expérimenté (5-10 ans), Intermédiaire (2-5 ans), Débutant (0-2 ans)
Adresse(s) de travail
About the company
Join a fast-growing digital consulting and services company: our client has become one of the major players in digital transformation, with nearly 2,000 employees.
As an international group, our client is present throughout North-West Europe, Canada, the United States, Tunisia and China, and retains its production capacity in France.
The company has acquired the conviction that our differentiation is based on our agility, our adaptability and our expertise: it is necessary to question the existing models to develop new ones and thus to find a suitable axis of differentiation.
Craftsmanship and Solutions bring together many coders: 1 million ideas for so many challenges and therefore lines of code.
An adage common to all: coding must make sense and sublimate the profession.
The Craftsmanship and Solutions comunities are structured around three concepts:
- Innovation: Diversity from our business communities and regions allows us to intervene on the design and implementation of major projects around JS architectures, Microsoft technologies, Mobility, Devops, Java, Angular, Opensource, ...Our communities hold GopLab dedicated to robotics (Buddy Robot), indoor geolocation, growth hacking and design thinking, Iot, and allow us to conduct laboratory and POC approaches with our partners.
- Expertise: Our centers of expertise in Build and Run development on Open Source Web technologies and Microsoft are led by a cell of certified architects and benefit from privileged partnerships with eXo Platform, Dataiku, Redhat, Talend,
- Transmission: our client has created a dedicated monitoring and innovation unit within each GopLab so that everyone can exchange and share their knowledge both within the community and by creating dedicated events (Café Expertech, Meet- up, conference, hackhatons, REX, Pitch, ...) and by participating in external events (Web2Days, Devfest ...)
Our client is looking for new talent with C # / .Net programming or C# and Angular / / s areaskills to strengthen their development teams and contribute to the growth and influence of their community.
About the missions
- the role is allocated within Top 5 french banking institutions, working with the newest development environments, technologies and projects (undetermined period contracts)
- Participate in technological choices in initialization and migration contexts
- Realize the costing of development projects
- Design and build applications in C #, in the Visual Studio environment: multi-threading (plus), pipeline, optimization, profiling
- Define successful test procedures
- Ensure a contributor role in the community
Main technologies used:
- Angular 2/ 4
Nice to have:
- SOA, Agile
- Master's degree
- excellent salary package
- meal tickets
- 50% transport discount within Paris region
- company committee
- access to internal training
- access to PLURALSIGHT
- undetermined period contract
- relocation assistance (paid airplane ticket, first month of rent fully covered by the company, assistance in finding accommodations)