Learning Program Manager - Graduate Programs
allemand, anglais, français
Nous recrutons des candidats ouverts à la réinstallation
What you will do
This opportunity is for a Learning Program Manager in the Product and Channel Learning organization within Building Technologies and Solutions in JCI. The Product and Channel Learning organization is expanding a rotational program to the , Middle East, Europe, Latin America and Asia regions, and we’re currently in search for the person who will lead this role, you will work closely with leaders and stakeholders in the regions to define the goals and objectives of the program. You will collaborate with our Talent Acquisition team to recruit the students, guide them through the program, deliver specific learning components throughout the program, support managers, as well as define and measure participant and program success. You will do this by working collaboratively with colleagues, immersing yourself in this fascinating business, bringing creativity and hard work to every project you do, and being open to learning new skills every day. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
How you will do it
- Closely collaborate with teams across the globe to implement sales and marketing graduate programs and create innovative learning deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with global leaders to define rotation deliverables and placement of students.
- Guide students and managers through expectations of rotations.
- Manage project timelines and program delivery schedules, as well as track and measure results.
- Monitor and evaluate sessions, programs and blended learning for effectiveness. Make necessary design changes based on business results.
- Design and assist with design and development of new components of programs. New components could include new product training modules, processes and initiatives based on business priorities.
- Design and manage participant resources including SharePoint sites, participant guides, support documents and reference materials.
- Define and manage quality and metrics of all program elements.
- Incorporate new sales and product learning as appropriate that was developed by the larger team.
- Apply what you know about adult learning and share what you learn along the way with the rest of the team.
- Use strong project management skills in developing outcomes that positively influence the business.
- Help to analyze business needs and directly link performance outcomes to the business metrics.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and issues in learning and development.
- Use your strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with a wide range of SMEs and internal customers.
What we look for
- Minimum 5 years’ experience coordinating and leading graduate placement programs within a Corporate organization or University
- Project Management experience
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Fluent in English, those with German and French would be a plus
- Ability to engage with participants in a classroom and leverage experiences in the group
- Capability to interact confidently with leaders across the globe
- Willing to assume authority, take risks, and set clear goals for career development
- High personal ethics delivering quality work with a positive attitude
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.