Language Digitization Specialist - Part Time
Répondu à 90% des candidatures au cours des 30 derniers jours, généralement en 3 jours
Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans)
* toutes les langues sont obligatoires
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
We're looking for a language specialist who can work on digitization of German books, for a part-time/ project-based time frame.
The project has started 1 year ago with development activities, targeting the creation of a knowledge base platform that will function as a repository suitable for processing books in certain languages.
As a language digitization specialist, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a team and work on projects that make an impact on businesses. Moreover, you will be able to learn and practice language documentation and computational linguistic.
- Digitizing the book by applying the existing application’s functionalities so that it gets an interactive content, enabling an easy learning process for the end-user
- Archiving of book data packages in German/ English
- Maintaining and updating collection records in the platform
- Administration of the books archive database to ensure accurate records and indices to aid search and retrieval
- Continuous improvement of the archive processes and policies to meet the customer requirements
- In carrying out this work, the language digitization specialist uses independent judgment and works with minimal supervision
Match your skills
Our ideal candidate should be diligent & hard working, have a friendly and outgoing of language digitization and technical skills are not mandatory.
- Excellent German language skills (C1 recommended)
- Attention to details
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients/users
- Able to work effectively individually and in team
Willing to develop
- Technical skills
- Customer interaction
About the projects
The project is ongoing since last year, with a stable delivery team.
The current team consists of an Architect, Software Engineer and DevOps Engineer.
Reasons to join AccesaLong-Term Development
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- English and German in-house classes
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That's why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments