Data Analyst France - Intenship
Location : Paris
This role is for a 6-month student internship starting from March
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, servingadvertisers worldwide and with direct relationships withpublishers.
For more information, please visit
In the Analytics team based in Paris, your role will be to support a very entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary ad hoc team working on key accounts to ensure optimal performances and continuous innovation.
You will be part of our Analytics team and you will be in charge of:
- Advertiser Analysis and Optimization: Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- Technical studies and analysis: You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the Criteo Product, and run real world tests on new developments.
- Troubleshooting and routine AB test design: You will work closely with an Account Strategist (AS), a Data Analyst (AX) and a Technical Solutions Engineer (TS) to conceive, test and implement solutions to current challenges.
- Tools and internal processes reengineering: Together with AS and AX, you will build the appropriate tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: forecasting, monitoring of performance)
- You are a student or recent graduate with a high desire to work in the Internet industry (High-school diploma +4 years minimum).
- You have already completed an internship displaying the ability to solve problems end to end.
- You have good technical skills: SQL, programming languages, ...
- You have an interest in analytics and statistics.
- You have previous international experience
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills
- You are fluent in English, and you speak French.
Why would you be a good fit?
- You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
- You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- You are looking for an entrepreneurial context with job-crafting possibilities, a wide-variety of tasks and game-changing missions to accomplish
- You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
- You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
- You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
- You pay attention to details and are well-organized
- You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
- You are open-minded, very flexible and positive - You value performance and quality of human relations.