We are looking for an organized and efficient person who is able to cope with deadlines and specifications. The isolated missions are related to graphic design for a premium parisian label: JOUR/NÉ.
Here are the tasks you'll might take part in:
- Photoshop processing for our web store (image cropping, carving-out, colors, exposure...)
- Creating online visual content (pictograms, web pages, illustrations)
- Helping with the design of business, communication and marketing tools (collection books, B2B leaflets, invitation cards, posters, banners...)
- Creating technical sketches
It's important that you:
- You have skills with Photoshop. Indesign and Illustrator would be an asset.
- You are sensitive to aesthetics and fashion visuals
- You are organized and know how to cope with deadlines and specifications
- Understanding and speaking French would be an asset