Full Stack Web Developer / Architect
Niveau de carrière
Intermédiaire (2-5 ans), Expérimenté (5-10 ans)
anglais - avancé
We are BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardization bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For more details please visit: :
- With Abacus360, BearingPoint is extending its new generation software that integrates comprehensive reporting and risk functionalities into one efficient platform. Abacus360 is based on the tried-and-tested Abacus platform, which is the result of more than 25 years of regulatory experience.
- Your responsibilities are to design and develop our Abacus360 platform and depending on your role, also analyze functional requirements, write design documents, perform manual and automated tests all in an international team of functional and software developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience in banking regulatory reporting (Basel II/III) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be welcomed;
- Proficiency in English; German would be a plus;
- A self-dependent working attitude in a team;
- Very good communication capabilities.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.