The Azets Technology team is divided between Norway and Romania, the working language is English. You will be working in a highly skilled team with other software developers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Develop cutting-edge web applications using modern technology
- Embrace and promote coding standards and best practices
- Focus on building reusable code and libraries
- Maintain company branding throughout the product's interface
- Be creative and propose good technical solutions
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Work with an international team in an Agile environment
What you bring to the role:
- Computer Science university degree (preferable)
- At least 4 years of experience with software development
- Good experience with MVVM frameworks, preferably Angular
- Experience working with
- A big plus for experience working with AWS (ECS, EC2, DynamoDB etc.)
- Knowledge of software design patterns, functional and reactive programming is a plus
Required personal skills:
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable to handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Good team player, communicative and proactive person, with a positive attitude
- Passion, curiosity, collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A very financially sound and competitive salary
- A rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: the team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Azets offers work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
The working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania. We offer a complete suite of accounting, payroll and financial advisory services in over 70 countries, maintaining a client-centric, customer-first culture, acting as a trusted business adviser and global growth expert.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!