Full-stack Developer (Angular, Java) - LL
Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans), Expérimenté (5-10 ans)
anglais - avancé
Nous recrutons des candidats ouverts à la réinstallation
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer (Java, Angular) highly motivated and ready to tackle new challenges together with your colleagues!
Main Technology competencies:
- Java (11,8)
- Java EE (7)
Secondary Technology competencies:
- SOLR/Elastic search
- You have experience with Agile Development
- You possess a great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
- You like to be an integral part of a team, demonstrating willingness to share knowledge and work closely with other peers
- You are quality oriented, and work together with the team to test and secure high quality
- You are proactive, responsible, result oriented, and a team player being aware of own strengths and weaknesses. We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- have 3-5 years of experience in working with Enterprise Java, Databases, IntelliJ IDEA; previous exposure to frontend technologies would be considered a plus,
- like to work in a very agile environment and have previous experience with Scrum,
- have good command of the English language,
- have worked in distributed teams before,
- are an energetic person with a positive attitude and good communication skills,
- are proactive, appreciate a high degree of autonomy in organizing your work and want to be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks within the system integration solutions and the development of customized solutions,
then come and meet us!
Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, where you will find an open-minded working environment, with strong focus on our employees and their wellbeing.
We will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills within a project team that usually consists of developers, architects, user experience designers, testers and project managers.
bove that we offer:
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, project specific);
- Very structured way of working centered around processed, procedures and methodologies incorporating international leading practices;
- Flexible working-hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible benefit program on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online;
- Relaxation room;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Fresh coffee, fruit, snacks.