Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans)
Adresse(s) de travail
Embauche également de
Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of € billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220k employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately € 8. 3 billion in 2016.
Engineer for automatic electrical tests for I BS (Iasi)
For our Engineering Location Iasi we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Body & Security department.
In a modern car, the heart of the vehicle electronics are the body control units. Integrating several functions into one housing, and depending on the vehicle architecture, there are a variety of body control units.
Central body control units are used to bundle the control of door locking systems, wipers, flashers, alarms, mirrors, interior and exterior lights, rain/light sensors, deicer, immobilizer, key access control and tire pressure monitor.
You will be part of a new development team focused on building and programming automatic test equipment used to validate the functionality of automotive Body Control Modules (BCMs).
If you enjoy finding solutions for technical challenges we are looking forward to meeting you.
Experience is not mandatory and can be compensated by strong a desire to learn and grow technically and professionally.
Job Requirements Mandatory:
• University degree in a relevant field (. Electronics, Electrical engineering, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering,)
• Programming (ANSI C)
• Basic electronics knowledge, digital and analog
• Good English communication skills (speaking and writing)
Nice to have knowledge:
• Test cases programming
• Data aquisition
• National Instruments products (acquisition cards, LabView, LabWindows)
• Signal analysis
• Embedded programming
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Flexible time and the possibility to work from home (4 days/ month);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.