Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans)
- Monitoring and ownership of Incidents and Requests in the Nike ITSM tool (Service-Now);
- Scheduling Dispatch Technicians via Stefanini partner for interventions at Nike Retail stores and Offices;
- Scheduling Dispatch Technicians via Stefanini partner for Healthchecks at Nike Retail stores;
- Participates as a team member to achieve established team objectives (SLA’s, KPI’s and other targets required by the customer).
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitors Service-Now queue(s) for new Retail support Incidents and Requests, takes ownership of same and arranges Dispatch as needed;
- Initiates follow up with Dispatch partner to ensure Technicians are present onsite within agreed SLAs, with correct information and tools to carry out needed tasks;
- Interfaces with the Service Desk as necessary regarding Incidents and requests;
- Evaluates ticket classification accuracy into the BackOffice team and feeds back quality issues into the Service Desk;
- Interfaces with appropriate Nike internal support team(s) regarding Incidents and requests;
- Pro-actively investigates troubleshooting help for onsite Dispatch techs leveraging the Knowledge Management tool and other sources;
- Guiding Smart-Hands Techs (SHTs) through manual tasks in stores led by pre-defined instructions;
- Other tasks required by the direct manager / Team Leaders;
- Actively assist in keeping the Dispatch backlog and long-runner tickets under control;
- Actively update and seek updates for the Healthcheck tracking Spreadsheet and provide backup information on demand;
- Participates as a team member to achieve established objectives, by:
- Working in close liaison with local and international colleagues (OSS and Global Teams);
- Working in accordance with Stefanini quality standards, procedures and work instructions;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimize service offered and work processes;
- Agrees to work non-standard business hours.
- If resolution is not possible they advise of any possible workarounds available to the end user to enable them to continue working whilst the ticket is being escalated to the appropriate resolver-group;
- Liaising with multiple teams, both internal and external, client and subcontractor;
- Gathering “defects” to be reported to both client and subcontractor
- One in four weekend working.
Technical skills (nice to have):
- PC hardware and common software – installation, maintenance and best practices, troubleshooting of Win7 /Win10;
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (TCP/IP, OSI layers) and troubleshooting networking issues;
- Experience with client/web-based applications as well as corporate software (Microsoft Office, Open Office, MS Project, and Visio);
- Knowledge or experience with enterprise deployment systems (Ghost, RIS, WDS, SMS) is a plus;
- Experience of varied Remote Access tools;
- Experience with client/web-based applications as well as corporate;
- Remote Troubleshooting capability;
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products;
- Any knowledge of POS, iOS, OS/X, Retail S/W and H/W is considered a bonus.
- Results orientated: focuses on the delivery of targets, quality and deadlines;
- Highly customer focused;
- Strong analytical abilities, reporting, planning and organizing skills, problem solver, methodical, customer awareness, flexibility;
- Proactive Problem solving: (compares and relates data from different sources and identify key issues and trends with a view to resolve customer problems; questions in a persevering manner to discover underlying issues until the failure or problem is clear; is direct and assertive).