Commodity Specialist Business Services
Niveau de carrière
Expérimenté (5-10 ans)
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
- Execute tactical & assist strategic sourcing cross countries in EMEA, in accordance to the specified commodity.
-Execute some multi-affiliate sourcing projects for the specified commodity (ies) taking in to account regional commodity strategies.
-Assist in development of respective commodity strategy & support its execution.
-Deliver productivity conform agreed yearly AOP targets and ensure availability of the requirements together with a backup plan.
- Actively manage multi-affiliate suppliers and related commercial strategy for assigned commodities, take over responsibility for vendor master data, e-catalogs and written contracts. Indirect responsibility for material master data.
-Develop and execute for the actively managed suppliers in scope, regular contract performance review through service levels and KPIs, use supplier input as source for innovation.
- Negotiate AND/OR Lead or assist the implementation of multi-affiliate projects as being part of the strategic team. Implements chosen channel strategy.
- Proactively collaborate with country procurement managers and stakeholders to facilitate sourcing according to commodity strategy or agreed projects.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Company Financial Results: Contribute to each SBU's EBIT, Cost avoidance objectives through negotiations and effective use of regional leverage to reduce materials & services costs.
- Develop and implement the bid strategy for suppliers assigned.
- Execute limited analysis on commodity spend to support Category strategy.
- Continuously improve the company’s working capital position or meet other financial needs as laid out in the annual AOP.
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM):
-Develop relationships to align the suppliers strategies with the company’s focus on total cost of ownership.
- Stakeholder management: Be part or follow meetings for commodity project reviews and be frequently available for requisitions, anticipate projects in their earliest stage in order to facilitate competition and find potential alternative sources of supply.
-Improve communication local/regional and drive internal customer satisfaction.
- Process excellence: Manage spend concentration according to the category strategy.
- Drive the sourcing of catalogue items to increase hands-free activity.
- Extensively use SAP- SRM e-sourcing tools and BI reports.
-Ensure compliance for the category.
- Facilitate implementation of e-invoicing and portal onboarding for suppliers in scope.
To join our team you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of operational procurement experience, if internal as Country Buyer - if external preferable in an international matrix manufacturing procurement organization.
- Preferred sourcing experience: Strong Service Procurement Background.
- Knowledge required:
- Fluency in English
- Sound Sourcing strategies, commercial contract laws,
- Skills required:
-Strong negotiations skills, financial analysis,
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with major in Purchasing, Supply ChainManagement, or Finance .
- Desired: Master's Degree in Business Administration with major in Purchasing, Supply Chain
Management, or Finance .