Clinical Research Manager Eastern EuropeK9J)DescriptiClinical Research Manager, Eastern Europe.
Based in any of following locations: Budapest / Prague / Bratislava / Bucharest.
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a regional Clinical Research Manager role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where, as a regional Clinical Research Manager you will take responsibility for all clinical research activities in Medtronic’s divisions, including communication with Key Opinion Leaders and Investigators, in your regional scope. Reporting to this function will be all clinical affairs professionals and related support staff in the region; you will report to the Regional Clinical Leader.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, development opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.
For this regional role you will be expected to be located in any of those: Budapest, Hungary / Prague, Czech Republic / Bratislava, Slovakia / Bucharest, Romania.
A Day in the Life
Principal responsibilities of Clinical Research Manager:
- builds and maintains a strong network with key-opinion leaders in the region.
- acts as interface between local customers / authorities / KOLs / local Clinical Affairs and relevanttakeholders at Medtronic.
- assures that clinical studies meet highest scientific, statistical, quality and ethical standards; maintains professional scientific, technical and clinical expertise.
- has working knowledge of European Medical Device regulations, clarifies the interpretation with Regulatory Affairs Department and other regulatory bodies in European countries when necessary.
- negotiates contents and formats of clinical plans, clinical protocols and clinical reports with relevant stakeholders within Medtronic.
- ensures appropriate resources and priorities are maintained for the various projects assigned to the region/country.
- for global studies (SBU/BU studies): Responsible for investigator nomination, interacts with investigators to facilitate the study execution.
- for local studies: Responsible for investigator’s selection and agreements.
- partners with cross functional stakeholders to nominate for site selection to SBU/BU clinical (marketing, MC2 (MCO & RCC), Office of Medical Affair.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.