Automation Engineer For Maintenance (m/f)
Niveau de carrière
Débutant (0-2 ans)
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Analysis of malfunctions in complex operating means, namely machines with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components with application of system diagnostics.
- Saving intelligent components programs from existing installations and machines, structuring and updating them periodically in the factory database.
- Analysis of weaknesses, removal of causes and proposal of improvement solutions.
- Coordinating the team of electricians for the complex repairs of industrial machinery.
- Provides programming and realization of corrective and preventive maintenance of equipment and installations from the electric, electronic and software point of view.
- Maintenance and repair of systems, installation, adjustment and replacement of machine parts on the electrical side.
- Analysis of the need for spare parts and ensuring the availability of the scout.
- Technical studies
- Electrical profile
- Experience in industrial electrical field and automation, knowledge of PLCs, micro controllers, frequency converters, peripheral components.
- Good English skills
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)