Niveau de carrière
Intermédiaire (2-5 ans), Expérimenté (5-10 ans)
Ce job est inactif, mais vous pouvez toujours envoyer votre CV à l'entreprise
Job Description : We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Share your knowledge actively with your colleagues.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- At least 3 years of experience in professional Mobile application development, especially Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with android patterns, material design and material design backward compatibility
- Experience with Android SQLite database and working with hardware features(camera)
- Knowledge in Maven, Gradle, Continuous integration (egg Jenkins), Android Studio IDE are beneficial.
- Good overview of current development trends, frameworks and good knowledge of news sources, podcasts, tutorials etc.
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Knowledge in Mqtt and OpenCv is a plus.