Software developer for R&D Madrid center
Medio (de 2 a 5 años)
Dirección(es) del trabajo
We are looking for highly motivated young professionals or recently graduated, passionate about SW aiming for an international and enriching working environment. Within R&D Madrid we work with cutting edge technologies that we renew on the go as we embrace new systems and tech.
You will work with technologies such as containers, cloud, multiclustered systems, microservices, continuous integration and continuous delivery, digitalization of activities, agile... among others. You will be part of a self-organized team including top professionals to learn from (+ specific individual learning support).
What you will actually do:
You will work in Madrid R&D site to develop 4G/5G mobile system core products. You will become an R&D engineer as part of the R&D Ericsson global development community.
- Bachelor degree in Telco, Computer Science, or close.
- Linux fan: do you use linux over windows? This is your place.
- Willing to, or being already proficient in programming of open-platform, real-time and high-available systems, as well as scripting.
- Valuable: contributing to open source projects: Linux, Kernel, computing foundation, Openvswitch, Cloud native, C++
- Willing to share knowledge and learn (curious!!)
- Good communication skills and open personality
- Fluent in English
Competences of extra value:
- C/C++ programming on Linux/Unix.
- Scripting: Python or similar
- TCP/IP Networking and evolution transport protocols (like QUIC), data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP, HTTPS, ..).
- Cloud native software stacks and execution environments: VMware, AWS, Swarm, Kubernetes, others..
- Capacity to investigate and debug complex issues. Including performance tuning experience, troubleshooting, core dump analysis, …
- Knowledge in operating system architectures and capacity to model scalable designs and solutions
- Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions,..
- Knowledge in real time data analytics algorithms.
Requires relocation to Spain