Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) in Germany
Medio (de 2 a 5 años), Senior (5-10 años)
Dirección(es) del trabajo
Recluto candidatos dispuestos a mudarse
Salario bruto al mes
4160 - 6600 €
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy. We process millions of transactions every day, aiming for clean code and low latency.
Our teams are cross-functional and self-organized. Our tech journey is taking us to push industry boundaries in the cloud, to move to open-source, and we are pioneer innovation in our sector.
WHAT YOU WILL USE
- Working closely with product management for web, tablet and mobile
- Working within a self-organized team
- Supporting further development of our digital platform, including new features and modules
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies
- Flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality
- Innovative in both personal and technological development
- Great team player who enjoys collaborating to achieve the goal
- Affinity for agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Quick learning and positive attitude
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- minimum 5 years’ experience in software development, ideally in an agile environment
- Understanding both Object Oriented and Functional programming paradigms
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability
- SPA frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- A CSS preprocessing language such as LESS / SASS
- Writing unit tests and TDD
- Working with REST APIs
- Source control, specifically Git
- Continuous Integration environment, such as Jenkins
- Cloud services such as AWS is a plus
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support