It contributes to the positive reputation of the Renault Group by ensuring the pilotage of data from customer satisfaction surveys for the Global Access Range.
- Pilot the proper conduct of specific customer satisfaction surveys (NEVQS, Fast-Track, ESTEL) on technical and geographical perimeters of responsibility;
- Provide preliminary syntheses, according to existing standards (format and content);
- As a privileged interlocutor with the external market research agencies, ensure quality deliverables (encrypt customer complaints, sampling principles, planning respect) to internal clients;
- Manages the processing of input data from the time they are received by the institutes until the delivery of the work files to the recipients (AESC, trades and corporate coordinators, other Pilot Surveys);
- Update the survey databases;
- Build reports and reviews based on customer satisfaction survey data available;
- Contributes to performing punctual or regular analyzes for different internal clients.
- Graduate engineer from Polytechnic / Specialization in Manufacturing Engineering / Automotive;
- Language skills: French Advanced & Advanced English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge about the auto industry and the Renault Group (projects, management systems, milestones);
- Professional experience in automotive industrial environment is an advantage .