Senior (5-10 años), Medio (de 2 a 5 años)
Dirección(es) del trabajo
Este trabajo es inactivo, pero aún puedes enviar tu currículum a la empresa
Location: Valencia, Spain
Position: SCCM Administrator
Duration: Initial 6 months, renewable depending on performance and work volume
United-ITs is looking for a SCCM Administrator for one of its clients in the United Nations. The International Computing Centre (ICC) was created in 1971 as an inter-organization facility to provide electronic data processing services for organizations within the United Nations system. The objectives of the Centre, as stated by its mandate, are to provide information and communication technology (ICT) services (including training) on an inter-organizational basis.
The successful candidate will provide on-going support to ICC SCCM Administrator and related services and will participate in the automation projects and tasks for ICC and Partners.
The candidate will:
- Regularly managing large scale phased rollouts of applications
- Coordinate all aspects for application deployments such as In-Take document, processes, communication, pilot and deployment
- Importing MSI, EXE and APP-V packages and creating Task Sequences with complex logic and conditions to automate deployments
- 3rd party application patching and updates
- Managing applications and SCCM package source repository
- Implementing monthly workstation maintenance via SCCM allowing for patching and application updates, reducing risk and increasing stability to the environment
- Creating custom SCCM SQL reports both for management purposes and business needs
- Manage and administer SCCM client health, including the process of getting clients healthy
- Incident management providing detailed root cause analysis
- Improving processes and writing documentation
- The consultant may be requested to provide ‘stand-by’ services during weekends, holidays and outside of the normal working hours
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong troubleshooting skills of SCCM deployment failures
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM logs
- In-depth knowledge of testing and piloting of software applications
- Extensive knowledge of MSI and EXE deployments
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 Certification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Orca to read MSI and MST files
- Good scripting knowledge - Power Shell, VB and Wise Scripting
- Knowledge of Service Level Management principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 4+ years of experience in software packaging and distribution
- Good knowledge of Windows 2012
- Exposure to Microsoft Intune desirable
Entrevista en línea
- What is your salary expectation for this position?
- Do you agree to relocate to Valencia, Spain if selected?
- How soon you will be available to start after you would be selected?