Media Buy & Analist Manager
Medio (de 2 a 5 años), Senior (5-10 años)
Dirección(es) del trabajo
Este trabajo es inactivo, pero aún puedes enviar tu currículum a la empresa
This position has the core responsibility throughout the marketing and communications process for producing integrated media plans that deliver on objectives aligned to marketing briefs and overall company objectives.
The role holder is an expert in digital marketing and buying practices across traditional channels ( TV, radio, OOH) and digital channels. This role drives innovation at both the strategic and execution level, and develops agency partnerships ( & not only) to deliver the best digital media opportunities to the business across social, programmatic, display, mobile, and video.
Responsibilities are centered on driving media strategy forward, test & learn through experimentation and overall cross-channel media campaign management with a focus on creating optimal customer experiences, and producing data-driven results-based media recommendations.
- Responsible for all aspects of media planning, financial forecasting & media execution of TV , radio, OOH and all new digital channels for the yearly plan and all campaigns that include media.
- Manages relationships with vendors and partners and external media agencies across integrated planning, activation, implementation evaluation. Works closely with our media agency to plan, buy, and deploy highly impactful and effective campaigns. Oversees the development of strong and effective media plans incorporating programmatic, display, mobile, social and video based on sound strategies and research
- Oversight and approve of channel buys, campaign monitoring, request, develop and implement media optimizations and ensure optimal customer experience with respect to media channel strategy, bringing forward innovations that enhance experience and reduce consumption barriers
- Enforce creative and media synergies, to ensure media and creative strategies work in harmony
- Package summarization of media plan and performance highlights for executive presentations. Seeks new trends and opportunities within the industry within display, mobile, social and video; develop POVs to share with marketing team
- Together with research team develop, maintain and evolve weekly TV performance reporting and provide actionable insights.
- Interprets media performance data (multi-touch attribution, marketing mix modeling, etc.) and applies insights
- Manages and communicates performance of campaigns, optimization opportunities and budget adjustments and assists Marketing Director in producing all media spend accruals, budget management, and spend reporting on monthly basis or more often if needed
- Guide data decision within media to drive personalization at scale and cross-device synchronization and partner with internal analytics team to interpret performance data and apply to TV strategies, channel performance and regularly optimize media buys
What you bring to the team:
- Solid foundation of marketing and media strategy, TV negotiating, planning/buying (Agency experience a plus)
- Familiarity with third party ad servers, programmatic and social buying platforms
- Technical understanding of media research and measurement systems (. DoubleClick)
- Experience with all areas of digital media including social, display, video, affiliate and programmatic
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution. Also understanding of Media Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, and media measurement methodologies
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results and ability to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Solid understanding in media ROI measurement and analytics
- Experience with programmatic buying, online video, mobile advertising, social media, digital brand tracking, content marketing/native advertising
- Problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions and excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills