Medio (de 2 a 5 años), Senior (5-10 años), Entrada (0-2 años)
Dirección(es) del trabajo
Este trabajo es inactivo, pero aún puedes enviar tu currículum a la empresa
AQUASoft is a technology services and outsourcing company. We have extensive partnerships with the world's IT leading companies and work with corporations of all sizes. Our company works in the same teams with customers in order to deliver high-performance solutions. We have extensive expertise in programming, packaging, consulting, technology and outsourcing, helping our customers achieve excellence in their operational field, increase their ROI and reducing the TCO.
Calling all Driven, Enthusiastic, Versatile, Organized, Proactive and Stable Engineers.
Here’s what skills you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience with Linux administration (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Core OS) and cloud experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with software development teams
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl,Python, Ruby) and automation tools (. Puppet, Ansible)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, HTML, XML.
Your tasks and activities will mostly comprise of:
- Maintaining the datacentre infrastructure
- Working as 2nd/3rd level of support
- Resolve incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Identifying potential points for automation
- Defining automation requirements together with the customer
- Creating and implementing change requests for incidents/problems
- Facilitating knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams.
- Maintaining an expert level of knowledge in your area of expertise.
We have a strong desire to enlarge our young and enthusiastic team so send us your application.