Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
Learn more at .
The Change request controller works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships
May perform one or more of the following:
· Coordinates the estimation of Client Change Requests with internal stakeholders.
· Analyses and manages the business case and approval flow for Change requests.
· Manages and Controls financial reports.
· Analyzes, plans and implements process improvement (such as Six Sigma initiative) needs.
· Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
· Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
· Managing direct client relationship. All other duties as assigned
· Min 2 years of working experience
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Excellent Written and Spoken English
· Advanced Excel and Word Skills
· Structured workstyle
· Financial background would be an advantage