Ficosota Ltd. was established in 1994 in Bulgaria and is one of the fastest growing companies originating from Eastern Europe, engaged in the manufacture and sale of fast moving consumer goods in several different directions – home and personal care products, hygiene disposable tissues and snack food.
Many of company brands have become important players not only in Bulgaria, but also abroad. Ficosota sell its products in over 40 countries on several continents, with new offices in New York and Singapore. Thanks to a unique mix of high quality products, creative marketing presence, innovation and audible to the user requirements, the company is becoming more powerful on all markets.
In Romania, the company it's know by FICOSOTA MARKETING Romania and has been present for 10 years now and plays in a wide range of market sectors:
laundry detergents (Savex), fabric softeners (Semana), soaps (Teo), baby diapers and wet wipes (Pufies), toilet paper (Milde, Emeka), kitchen roll (Emeka), bakery specialties (Maretti), children snacks (Kubeti).
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSES BY
FICOSOTA MARKETING ROMANIA
This privacy notice is intended to inform subjects (job candidates) about the circumstances related to the protection of personal data in the selection/recruitment process.
WHO ARE WE?
The controller of personal data is FICOSOTA MARKETING ROMANIA ., with registered office in Bucharest Mihai Eminescu Street, 2nd District, registered in the Trade Register, shortly called below "the Company"),
Our Data Protection Officer details:
Personal Data Protection Officer: Yordan Cholakov
PERSONAL DATA- The Company processes the following categories of personal data of candidates involved in the selection procedure, namely: names, citizenship, personal number, education, qualifications, career development and professional experience, address, telephone, etc., necessary to meet the requirements for the position.
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING -The legal grounds for processing the personal data described in the previous point are alternatively:
- legitimate interest of the Company according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the General Regulation on Data Protection - Regulation
- Conclusion and execution of a contract according to artb) of the General Data Protection Regulation - Regulation
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes of data processing in the selection process are the following:
- Finding suitable candidates for work at the Company;
- Expansion and increase of the activity and the capacity of the Company;
- Carrying out the selection of workers and employees with whom to conclude employment contracts;
- Providing a job in the interest of the employee;
- Signing a labour contract.
STORAGE PERIOD -The period for storage of the data collected during selection is up to 6 months, unless the job applicant has requested that his / her data be stored for a longer period of time.
In case the data subject applies for work through an online platform, he / she should also take into account the Data Protection Policy of this online platform, resp. the envisaged terms for storage of the data in it, for which the Company is not responsible.
DATA PROTECTION AND ACCESS The- Company has taken legal, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. The company does not transfer data processed in selection outside the EU / EEA.
The employees or the managers of the company have access to the data in order to perform the functions assigned to them in connection with the performed selection.
To the job applicant, the Company provides all the rights provided in local and European legislation, namely:
- upon request has the right to receive all necessary information relating to the processing of data provided by him, incl. if possible a copy;
- has the right to request from the Company access to, correction or deletion / deletion of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data, in the presence of the prerequisites for that;
- has the right to object to the processing, as well as to file a complaint to the CPDP in case of illegal data processing;
- has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time when the data are provided on the basis of consent;
- as well as has the right to exercise its right of portability.
All requests related to personal data such as: information, access, deletion, withdrawal of consent, etc. described above, are formed in writing, signed by the data subject and submitted for processing to the Company at the electronic address: or at the address of management of the request must contain information about three names and in case the request is about specific personal data - they must be specified, as well as exactly which right is exercised. The company may provide optional applications to exercise the various rights, and we may request additional information in order to identify and / or clarify the company responds reasonably to the requests of the entities within 30 days, fulfilling them if there are grounds for it, or issues a reasoned refusal, if there are grounds for it, indicating the right of the entities to follow up before the supervisory will be considered excessive due to their repeatability if they relate to static data that are not subject to change within the period between requests.
More information regarding your personal data can be found on our website.