Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
1000 - 2000
The Huawei Enterprise NOC provides Operations and Maintenance services. These services help our customers maintain their network with the best practice and also reduce the cost of maintenance and focus on business innovation.
- Zabbix Administration and automation responsibilities;
- Installing and configuring zabbix solution using Ansible;
- Managing the Zabbix solution lifecycle and planning the update maintenance (manage an upgrad for Zabbix from to );
- Optimizing the existing Zabbix solution.
- Zabbix templates development:
- Template definition with SNMP v3 for network monitoring;
- Template definition for database monitoring;
- Application monitoring with web scenarios and http agent.
- Grafana dashboard integration with Zabbix:
- Manage technical integration between Zabbix and Grafana.
- Fluency in English and French;
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, Unix);
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
- Good knowledge of Python Programming Language;
- Knowledge of Grafana development;
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customersatisfaction;
- More than 5 years work experience with the Zabbix Solution is required.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Holiday bonus;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.