As a XML XSLT Developer your aim will be to write efficient optimised XSLT/XQuery to ensure accurate data migration between our banking customers systems. You will be responsible for end-to-end transformation processes, testing implementations, defining solutions and technical documentation.
Join our talented integrations team to work with a smart, passionate group dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies and heavy use of clean, well structured, reusable code.
As an integrations developer on our team, your aim will be to design, code, test, and analyse client integrations. This includes researching, planning, developing, documenting, and modifying code throughout the product lifecycle.
We're looking for someone with the drive, passion, and energy to implement quality technical solutions, coupled with self-motivation and intellectual curiosity. You should be committed to quality and enthusiastic about producing world-class quality solutions.
Using a consultative approach to solving problems, you are a master of the art of outdoing the customers' expectations. The best isn’t good enough—we Endeavor to be better than the best. We'll trust you to use your superior communication skills to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, and rewards.
In addition to your considerable technical skills, you have a deep love and inherent passion for technology. And because technology is ultimately used to enable the business, we look for business acumen—people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.
If that sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now!
You must have experience with…
- Transformation/data manipulation using XPATH, XSLT (preferably version ), XSL-FO
- XML validation: XSD, DTD, Schematron
- Validators/processors:Saxon, .Net, Xerces
- Tools like Oxygen XML, Liquid XML, XML Spy, Stylus Studio
- Unit Testing Juxy, XSLTunit, UTF-X, Jenitennison
- Version control software like GIT, Mercurial, Vault etc..
You also need to have…
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, specifically involved with the development of innovative enterprise grade software.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills along with ability to work with others as a team.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated by high quality product delivery goals.
- Proficiency in one or more defect tracking and test case management software systems.
- Comfortable working in an Agile software engineering environment with a focus on the principles and values espoused in the Agile Manifesto.
Some things you will be doing…
- Perform data migration functions.
- Execute and manage transformation processes and tools.
- Create domain XML schema for use of integration, services and messaging.
- Validate mapping definitions, schemas and transformations.
- Coordinate with data modelling and architecture resources.
- Analyse and evaluate constraints in mapping data, XML, and object models.
- Coordinate and support other developers to define solutions.
- Test scripts and produce technical documentation.
What we look for…
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavour to get better than the best.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in ENGLISH both verbal and written).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You must be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.
A little of what we offer you…
We have over 20 teammates in our rapidly growing Romanian office working closely with our Australian team, US and South African counterparts.
You feel like a superhero when a good idea pops into your head. Or a great solution. It’s amazing, really—you are invincible. And with all the amazing enthusiasm, the best part yet is to have your colleagues on your side. Those hard-working guys who appreciate a damn good idea and bring everything to the table just to make it happen!
Reliability and responsiveness are in our DNA, simply because we pull out all the stops for customers who believe in us. That’s how all our work gets done. With the constant feedback of our customers, we are making stuff that actually matters.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package tailored to your contribution to the projects.
- You’ll have top private medical insurance to keep you in good health and wellbeing, with the possibility of additional vacation days as needed.
- You'll enjoy working with our friendly team on challenging projects as you get deeply involved in the business and the latest technologies.
- Free lunch every day from a local restaurant delivered to our private rooftop dining area and large outdoor terrace overlooking Romana square, where we also have bi-weekly relax nights.