WORKING CLEANERS TO WORK IN DENMARK
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
WE’RE HIRING EXPERIENCED AND HARD-WORKING CLEANERS TO WORK IN DENMARK
We imagine that you:
- Have experience cleaning or working at hotels.
- You are hard working and flexible with your working time.
- Moderate in English
- Ready for a physical independent job- and can be motivated by providing an excellent service.
- Want to work in Denmark for 6+ months.
- Are able to work on weekends and Christmas.
The job consists of:
- Cleaning apartments and hotel apartments
- Bringing linen from our office/ the storage facility at the hotels and making the beds
- Bringing dirty linen back to our office/ back to the storage facility at the hotels.
Transportation is on big cargo bikes with electricity, in all kinds of weather if you clean the private apartments.
The working day starts at 09:30 and the working time is 6-10 hours per day depending on the schedule but will most of the time be something in between.
Most of the time you clean 3-6 apartments pr. day depending on size and amount of cleaning that day.
Because of the nature of the job, the schedule is not fixed with a certain amount of hours per day but will vary depending on the cleanings that day, so we expect that you are able to work flexible hours in both weekdays and weekends.
What we offer:
- Full time job with the possibility to work extra shifts as well.
- Training and introduction.
- Wage of 20 EUR per hour before tax and 12,8 % vacation allowance.
- Transport to and from Copenhagen.
- Private room in a shared apartment with your colleagues.
NORD COLLECTION takes care of cleaning and preparing private apartments and hotel apartments for tourists visiting Copenhagen in Denmark.