Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
We are creating automated news videos using the software we developed.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer who can help us develop websites for our customers.
- PHP (optional)
- Laravel (optional)
- knowledge on API connections
- Attitude of Self-learning
- WordPress usage (install a theme, configure plugins, integrate add-ons, edit pages/products/courses)
- Understand usual terminology, basic concepts: SSL, SMTP, SSH, SFTP, DNS, VNC, CDN, GIT,
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP(optional)
- prepare the functionality of the website that the clients need
- design the website using the template we have
- complete the website based on the clients' needs overall
- work from the office from Monday to Friday (Remote option available based on the performance)
- 10am - 6pm (10am - 4pm on Friday)
- Free lunch catering (only in the office) every day
- Public transportation covered in Bucharest area (for commuting purposes only)
We are looking forward to meeting you and being part of our team!