We're looking for an experienced WordPress developer who can translate design mock-ups into functional, responsive websites that are SEO friendly and conversion-oriented. By executing, tracking, and constantly improving our digital presence, you will help us build and promote awesome software that helps people communicate better.
What You Will Have to Do
- Develop and improve websites based on WordPress
- Implement WordPress plug-ins
- Implement functional and UI design
- Write automated tests as part of the development workflow
- Optimize website performance and integration in the service delivery infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and debug
- Document implementation
What You Must Know
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience with WordPress
- Good knowledge of OOP programming
- Very organized and with high attention to details
- A keen eye for details and a taste for design
- Knowledge of SEO is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Free meal and healthy snacks
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
We are Clouders. Find out more about our team:
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues. We guarantee full confidentiality of all applications.