Windows system administrator
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years)
For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a Senior Windows System Administrator.
The person reports to the IT Shared Services Manager and has the responsibility of a variety of activities in the field of IT Shared Services including, but not limited to developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
- A nice and pleasant working environment in Class A offices building in a very close location to the Grozavesti subway station.
- Work from home
- International, young, and dynamic team.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Opportunities to prove, expand and share your technical skills
- Meal tickets.
- Holiday Bonuses: Easter and Christmas
- Annual holiday bonus
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows Servers: WSUS, AD, DC, GPO, RAID, DNS, DHCP, security groups, service account, file servers.
- Configuring ILO monitoring system.
- Network infrastructure services and protocols TCP/IP, Firewall, Proxy, VPN (client-to-site and site-to-site), NFS, ISCSI, SAN
- Configuring network equipment: switches, routers
- Administrating mail server
- Deployment VM’s (Windows and Linux)
- Monitors system performance and takes corrective actions where necessary
- Implements maintain and test the backup plan
- Ensure security through access controls, antivirus
- Build and maintain technical documentation
- Pro-active, good problem solving and analytical skills
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Virtualization system experience: VMWare, Hyper-V
- Linux/Unix administration a plus
- Travel abroad 3-4 times a year