Windows System Administrator
About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionateperational engineer/System administrator for Windows Area (by rotating between team members, on-call support is provided for the time interval 8:oo-18:oo).
We appreciate a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of Operations Centre, where your skills and contributions to manage our SaaS solutions and supporting tools will be very visible.
Your skills, experience and abilities:
* Windows Server OS experience.
* SQL experience
* Understanding and usage of IT tools such as SCOM, SCCM, Octopus Deploy, PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) - an advantage
* PowerShell, Perl, Python, Ruby Scripting - an advantage
* Experience on PaaS and IaaS on public clouds (AWS, Azurean advantage
* Experience in working with hypervisors - an advantage
* Surveillance monitoring
* Take release packages from engineering and integrate it into our production and pre-production environments
* Install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security packages
* Maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
* Participate insupport for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
* Monitor services that are provided to customers
* Work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise
In addition to working alongside very talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
* Benefits specific for team
We also offer you:
* Sound expectations and schedules, fairness and predictability;
* Ongoing career development;
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan);
* And, of course, lots of coffee and cake.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac.