Windows System Administrator
About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionateperational engineer/System administrator for Windows Area with the ability to work on shifts.
We appreciate a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of Operations Centre, where your skills and contributions to manage our SaaS solutions and supporting tools will be very visible.
Your skills, experience and abilities:
* Windows Server OS experience.
* SQL experience
* Understanding and usage of IT tools such as SCOM, SCCM, Octopus Deploy, PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) - an advantage
* PowerShell, Perl, Python, Ruby Scripting - an advantage
* Experience on PaaS and IaaS on public clouds (AWS, Azurean advantage
* Experience in working with hypervisors - an advantage
* Surveillance monitoring
* Take release packages from engineering and integrate it into our production and pre-production environments
* Install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security packages
* Maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
* Participate insupport for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
* Monitor services that are provided to customers
* Work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise
In addition to working alongside very talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
* Benefits specific for team
We also offer you:
* Sound expectations and schedules, fairness and predictability;
* Ongoing career development;
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan);
* And, of course, lots of coffee and cake.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac.
You made it till here! Below you have some details about the Team and Visma. Know us and you will want to join us. :)
IT service delivery in the digital age means rapid growth and major changes as emerging technologies introduce paradigm shifts. Cloud service delivery is the next major driver. Success in changing environments requires the ability to innovate, design and deliver while providing
steady and secure IT deliveries.
Our international teams base their work on an extensive knowledge of IT service delivery in both on-premise environments and the public and private cloud. Security is our number one priority, and to ensure that we comply with all laws and regulations, we are ISO certified in the areas of security, quality, project management and IT service delivery.
Visma delivers software that simplifies and digitizes core business processes in the private and public sector. With presence across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, we are one of Europe’s leading software companies.
With over 11K employees, more than one million customers and net revenue of €1 526million in2019, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.