Windows Deployment Engineer
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Discover a unique opportunity to grow:
Exciting new role was opened with a leading global provider for mobile workforce solutions for service-based business of all sizes supplying as SaaS (Software-as-a-service). Their solutions permit businesses to meet logistic challenges in a cost effective manor while extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time data.
We are looking for a Deployment Engineer who will join a team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of a highly sensitive high performance ecostructure of IT systems. These systems have an APAC reach as the firm trades on all listed markets in the region. To do this, they utilise cutting-edge in-house systems combined with extensive virtual system which allow the rapid upscaling and execution of complex trading strategies.
This role will help to facilitate the standardisation and deployment of our SaaS application.
Your work environment would be:
- An international team of experts
- Start-up atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Social events to make you feel a fit to the company
- A rich package of benefits, among others: medical healthcare, movie tickets, multisport card, food subsidies, group insurance and profit sharing
Your role and responsibilities:
- Filling end-to-end build out of SCCM & SCVMM 2012 R2 environment
- Developing and maintaining Automation scripts
- Creating and maintaining standard templates for all Virtual guests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for template specs, and environment setup.
- Developing and maintaining QA process for new environments.
- Providing automation of builds of new Windows & Linux Server environments.
- Providing automation of deployments of bare metal installations
Essential skills for this role:
years of professional experience in Windows or Linux Administration
years’ experience of installation, operation and maintenance of SCCM, SCVMM, Hyper-V
- Experience working on Linux operating systems, specifically Red Hat or CentOS
- Excellent scripting knowledge in Powershell and/or Bash
- Excellent working knowledge of System Centre and all ancillary services such as WSUS
- Windows Server 2008 RR2 and Active Directory experience
- Experienced in diagnosing & troubleshooting Operating System issues
- Good knowledge of all aspects of TCP/IP, IPV4, DNS
It would be nice to have:
- Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical)
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
- Experience in implementing network infrastructure automation a plus
- Our clients have not set a salary band for this role, as the open to looking at all levels
- BSc computer science/engineering or similar
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at