Windows Client Support 24/7
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
What will you do as a Windows Client Support?
- Install, configure, and maintain end-user workstation hardware, software, and peripherals;
- Install and maintain peripheral equipment, such as printers, modems, scanners, etc;
- Update or create support articles (knowledge base articles), as applicable;
- Manage cases via daily queue and workload management and handle escalations;
- Focus on delivering a positive client experience by actively supporting the client and keeping them up to date throughout the lifecycle of the case;
- Work with users to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as collect feedback that will help improve our products;
- Manage and resolve support incidents over the phone and email.
We are looking for your application if you have:
- A relevant educational background within IT or equivalent;
- Experience working in technical support and with customers;
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken are mandatory;
- MS Office O365 suite of applications;
- Windows desktop OS troubleshooting including Windows 7 and Windows 10;
- Light Windows Server and Active Directory administration, especially setting up and maintaining user accounts and Exchange mailboxes;
- Able to work independent, yet being a good team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to resolve issues in a timely and structured manner;
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies;
- Flexibility and availability for 24/7 shift schedule.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Salary package based on your experience;
- Extra vacation days.
Are you ready for a new adventure?
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.