Wholesales Order Support adviser (German)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Wholesales Order Support adviser with German
- Manage end-to-end quote/ordering process for self-serving customers (in CPQ/standard tools), handle quote reconciliation/commercial checks to place the order, send for signature, receive the signed paperwork and then submit
- Help Account Executive with opportunity management for related opportunities ( open and close opportunities)
- Help Colt to achieve and increase the revenue by making sure that Colt policies are followed.
- Contribute to the customer satisfaction by providing honest and clear communication and showing proactivity
- Help in getting orders in the system effectively.
- Manage any discount requirement or additional charges before and after technical approved quote, communicate back with customer.
- Create EOF with BCN and initiate QTO journey and act as point of communication for customer ordering teams
- Assure BCN creation and/or amendment
- Check and reconcile commercial information and communicate with customer
- If prices differ; check price differences with Account Manager
- Communicate additional charges back to customer; send proposal for signature
- Assure transparent and proactive communication to customer contact
- Keep work instructions for dedicated customers up to date in close alignment with relevant sales function
- Keep record/managing customer folders for the orders
- Customer Service Experience in Multinational Companies.
- Ability to deal with written customer requests – strong customer service attitude
- High communication skill in order to provide the customer with clear feedback and to communicate with the internal stakeholders
- Flexibility in order to assimilate changes in processes and the company structure easily
- Ability to work on multiple cases simultaneously
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of MS Office products on user level (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work effectively in cross team or individually
- Experience in working with Order Processing Systems and Ticket Tools-as an advantage.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and other European language (German).
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring