INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
WFM Senior Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
- Identifies opportunities and best practices to improve WFM processes, facilitates complex analysis and improves overall WFM effectiveness
- Creating, Composing and processing data for WFM reports (headcount forecast, staffing outlook, inflow planning calendar) and processes based on several data and report sources.
- Develops solutions (. tools, processes, and/or training) to positively impact WFM effectiveness.
- Analyzes on sites, locations and seat utilization.
- Analyzing databases, reports and organizational results and tracing them back to improvement items at a process and organizational level.
- Facilitates data collection, processing, & analysis of workforce management performance data in order to support the improvement of internal WFM KPIs.
- Participates in projects to apply WFM practices to new business segments, develop new support capabilities, and/or work on new business engagements
- Conducts problem case analysis exercises to assist with root cause analysis for the business
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in forecasting, planning, seats utilization / real estate would be a plus
- Strong verbal and written English skills (from B2 upwards)
- Production control
- Supply chain management
- Location strategy
- Marketing research
- Strategic resource planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly analytical, well organized and detail oriented
- Availability for flexible schedules when needed (US Time zone)