* all languages are compulsory
Kay tasks & Responsibilities:
- control over all welding processes;
- inspection of preparation, materials and welds;
- track production progress(materials/machines);
- participate in projects, representing welding technique;
- advise management on improvements focused on men, materials and machines.
- experience with welding processes and training;
- proven experience in inspections and evaluations;
- knowledge of all required welding documentation;
- knowledge of ENand NTD:
- strong capability in organization, communications and problem - solving;
- residence max 40 km from the company's location.