Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
The Webmaster reports to the E-commerce manager/site manager and is part of the E-commerce team.
- Functional management of the e-commerce site and its technical maintenance;
- Administration of the product content and the campaigns of the website and he/she publishes them on the site;
- Creation, administration and update of the permanent contents of the site.
- to publish the catalog, the product contents and manage the consistency of the website;
- administration of the online campaign and promotions, by publishing the campaign on time having the responsibility that the campaign is delivered in accordance with the “action plan” defined (and/or the “exposure plan”);
- create, administrate and update the permanent content available on the website (advices, tutorials, act beautiful space…) in collaboration with the e-commerce and marketing team. Implements the onsite SEO basics and optimizes them;
- assists the e-commerce team in the traffic campaigns tags implementation & tracking. Assists the marketing team in the delivery and the tracking of the newsletters;
- checking the website to work properly. This includes the regular checking of the key features, the technical basics, the back-office connection and the performances of the website. He/she declares the functional and technical bugs concerning the site.
The webmaster has the responsibility to test / launch with the help of the central development team new functionalities on the site.
- 3/4 years of digital and e-commerce experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office (EXCEL) skills.
- Knowledge of web technologies and languages: html, CSS, Photoshop…
- Good knowledge of Hybris would be a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time.